Washing Instructions for fleece cosies & liners
- Turn beds and tunnels inside out
- Brush excess hair off with a brush
- Wash all items on a 30-40 degree wash (1hr+ cycle) - using a pet washbag will stop the hairs clogging up your washing machine!
- Use only detergent (no fabric softener) in the wash
- Line dry or radiator dry is best - be sure to reshape beds whilst they are still damp
- Use white vinegar in a wash to help remove odours
Lap pads, cage liners and cage pads will need to be pre-washed before use to get the fleece to wick.